If you are not satisfied with the quick instructions above, this section is for you!
After all, in order to get the best qBittorrent experience, several bits need to be enabled and configured.
Fortunately, using Atlas VPN with qBittorrent is still easy!
Just follow these steps:
- Sign up for Atlas VPN using our special discount link.
2. Download and install Atlas VPN on your qBittorrent device.
3. If you haven’t already, download qBittorrent as well.
4. Open the Atlas VPN app and sign in.
5. Click “Settings” and enable the “Kill Switch” to stay safe if your VPN connection drops.
6. Scroll down to “Protocols” and change “Auto” to “WireGuard” for the best speeds.
7. Click “Home.” Then, click the connect button or the nearest server.
8. Open qBittorrent and navigate to your favorite Torrent site. For a list of the most reliable Torrent sites, check out my guide: the 15 Best Torrent Sites (tested and Worked).
9. Click Download this seed with magnets or something similar.
10. When prompted, select “Open qBittorrent – Bittorrent client”. You can also check the box next to always allow [sites here] to open such links in associated applications.
11. Enjoy unlimited torrenting with qBittorrent and Atlas VPN!